The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, CptCanuck16 said:

Visiting CDC after a game like this coming upon a nasty car wreck on the highway. You know you shouldn't  but you can't help but slow down and have a look at the carnage. 

We are all suffering and it's easier to suffer together than alone.

Honestly, after a win, I sometimes don't bother to check in here. Coming in here after a loss helps, knowing there are others who are as pissed off as you are.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Devron44 said:

He inconsistent offensively. Doesn’t hurt the team when he’s out there but I don’t think I’d pay him unless it some covid deal but I doubt it

He was so good last year. 21 goals in a shortened season, added some timely scoring. This year its just totally dried up.

Just now, khay said:

We should trade Pearson for whatever we can get.

He can be a valuable contributor on a contending team but serves no use for us this season.

Next season, we should try to get an upgrade on his position.

I agree. Unless they can get him on a really cheap deal to be a middle 6 forward.

Just now, Devron44 said:

He inconsistent offensively. Doesn’t hurt the team when he’s out there but I don’t think I’d pay him unless it some covid deal but I doubt it

I honestly do not understand why Pearson gets more time in than Virtanen. Pearson has shown NOTHING in this game worth his ice time.

16 minutes, with 3 minutes of PP, versus Virtanen's 14 minus and 1 minute PP.

1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

You're gonna have to thank Gillis for finding no replacement for him whatsoever, either through the draft, free agency or trade. Seriously horrendous if you were to trace back to the roots of the original problems of this team.

Sadly it just shows how much a blow to the organization was when we lost Luc.

That still hurts. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, knucklehead91 said:

Holy crap. So many people crying and complaining about the coach, this player, that player, the team sucks blah blah blah.... its their first bad game in almost 3 weeks. The Canucks played 14 straight games of good hockey where they just werent lucky. We deserved a better record over that stretch of games, we went 6-6-2 over that stretch and we probably shoulda had 4-5 more wins. We have 1 bad game after 3 weeks of playing well and people lose their crap. I think its fair to just accept after 14 consecutive games of being dialled in, that we werent sharp tonight and it was just one off night in the past 3 weeks for the boys. Onto the next game.

The usual suspects hoping to pounce on a loss they were sure quiet the last 3 games 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1