The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I honestly do not understand why Pearson gets more time in than Virtanen. Pearson has shown NOTHING in this game worth his ice time.

16 minutes, with 3 minutes of PP, versus Virtanen's 14 minus and 1 minute PP.

Pearson is a proven top 6 in his entire career, Virtanen is not.  

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

How’s Lind playing. He’s in the states 

I thought he was on the taxi squad. So just keep Hawyerluk. But Benn, Michalis and Roussell need to be in the press box. we need goals and they wont provide any.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Nonis got fired for not trading away 2 of Edler/Kesler/Schnieder for a Brad Richards rental.  The Sedins likely walk if he makes that deal.

Well, clearly he made a good decision by not doing it.

Nonis had his mistakes too - don't get me wrong. He should've re-signed Carter, who only made a million the year before. Dunno why they decided to move on from him. This was like the opposite of the Toffoli situation.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Dogcrazy said:

Pearson is a proven top 6 in his entire career, Virtanen is not.  

Underlying stats suggest Pearson is not much different than Virtanen. I was actually surprised by how ineffective he is. His GV/TK ratio is VERY similar to Virtanen's, and they're both streaky players.

• Huggy Bear 1

10 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Can't win the majority of them  either lol

Which was predicted... I didn't beleive it either, but we took a step back, and luckily the Miller 1st is already paid for. We have Podkolzon coming, few contracts coming off and hopefully a surprise trade or retirement 

Is what it is, I'm just enjoying hockey at this point... hopefully we sneak into 4th and destroy the Leafs but what do you do? 

3 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

So many excuses for $&!# coaching. They'll be the first to congratulate the coach too when Demko steals another game. 

I’ve never seen anyone congratulate the coach after a win. All ya hear on here is about coaches when things aren’t going great so naturally it’s annoying to see the same comments over and over again. Congratulate the players on the win, not the coach.

• Haha 1