The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, canuktravella said:

i would trade  horvat and hughes for eichel amd dahlin tho

miller   eichel  hoglander

podkolzin petey boeser  

motte gaudette virtanen

edler dahlin

juolevi schmidt

myers tryamkn 

demko 

looks like a decent line up 

2 minutes ago, Vancan2021 said:

So you'll take Petey, super talented (Little) stud, over Eichel, super talented (big and tougher) stud in a best of 7 playoffs with the Bruins??

eichel hasnt even made playoffs and i believe petey was a ppg or better in plsyoffs so yes id take petey every time 

• Like 1

Green is probably the only coach I know that'll flame his players publicly about how poor they played but come back with the EXACT same lineup next game expecting different result. Why is Miller fighting to get us into a game? Hello Roussel wake the &^@# up. You're clinging to a roster spot cause you kill a couple penalties and they don't want anymore wasted money in the press box. I'm pretty sure you've been in the league long enough to know your role. Now all you do is TAKE stupid penalties and complain to the ref when someone taps you. He's making Sutter look tough to play against. Get MacEwen in the lineup and you'll see compete and a physical presence. 

As for defence the fact Juolevi is still sitting in the press box is beyond me. Hamonic (although decent) and Benn (has had a better year) both have NO future with this team and clearly aren't going to carry us into a playoff spot. So why the &^@# are they playing ahead of our 5th overall pick who we've invested 5 years of development time into. They gave Virtanen a silver platter to succeed as a high draft pick (although probably the wrong choice in hindsight) but won't give Juolevi (who has look great) a sniff. 

&^@# OFF

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Its not about getting through the first round. 

Its about getting through the finals.

Imo Petey will be destroyed by then. 

Jack will have a bit more in the tank. 

After 50+ yrs, Its about winning the Stanley Cup, not who is going to be the most popular. 

1 minute ago, Vancan2021 said:

After 50+ yrs, Its about winning the Stanley Cup, not who is going to be the most popular. 

It’s not about popular I just think Petey has a more complete game

Touche can't argue. Petey is probably one of the best there is. Regular season. 

Can he get through 4 rounds and win a cup? 

Sorry never meant to cause contravorsy. 

Just thought an all American super line would be cool... Minus the All Sweden super line that never got us the grail. 

3 minutes ago, Vancan2021 said:

Just thought an all American super line would be cool... Minus the All Sweden super line that never got us the grail. 

All good bro it’s post game discussion after a $&!#ty loss

5 minutes ago, Vancan2021 said:

Honestly I’d rather see an all Canadian super line lol

1 minute ago, grandmaster said:

I’m a bit disappointed Bo is not getting critiqued enough for his play and his teams play. This guy is the captain and his role is to lead on and off the ice. It is not happening. This team is in such disarray it’s ridiculous. 

He did score the shootout winner last game,he made a couple bonehead plays tonight but he wasn’t alone.

40 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Mar 10: day off

2 days off in a row? ;)

the boys looked a bit tired and off tonight.. like a half or quarter step behind..

I hate everything about this year, from no preseason to limited practice time and heavy workload..

Covid: YOU SUCK!!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Vancan2021 said:

29 minutes ago, Vancan2021 said:

Petey was our best player that wasn't a goalie last playoffs and was one of our leading scorers(tied with Miller). He was one of the few players that stood out in the Vegas series in a good way. Keep in mind last playoffs was a condensed schedule too where we played 3 back to backs.

So I think he'll be fine.