The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

58 minutes ago, LionofJudah said:

I was lucky enough to get to a game in Vancouver for the first time ever last year. Naturally it had to be the Sedin's jersey retirement night.  Was the best experience at a hockey game ive had in my entire life.  

Seeing your favorite team in their own barn is a thrill I never knew I was missing. 

20200212_195821.jpg

It looks like there's a dog in a tote bag at the bottom of the photo.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

O.J. Simpson Orange Juice Commercial - YouTube

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fu09s8hMuExGBG%2F200.gif&f=1&nofb=1

The 21 People You'll Meet In Hawaii | HuffPost

Edited by RWMc1

2 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Actually, with your post...it is what you are saying lol.

While I do understand you sentiment, you should actually try to word it better. 

I Gotchu Got You GIF by NETFLIX 

You know it is possible Petey could get hurt and it not be a dirty play by other team.

it’s hockey

idk how you could misconstrue that. Pretty simple statement. Thanks for tip on language arts Mr. Blake Price

2 minutes ago, RecklessReilly said:

You know it is possible Petey could get hurt and it not be a dirty play by other team.

it’s hockey

idk how you could misconstrue that. Pretty simple statement. Thanks for tip on language arts Mr. Blake Price

Shhh

Canucks have never taken a penalty ever.

1 minute ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Any reason this game starts at 8? I hope its just to troll the greasy east coasters tbh

Woah. Suprised you were able 5o type that while eating your gluten free taco.

Edited by 73 Percent