The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

7 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Do those who keep these systems in place revel in being a joke? Being a porous team? It's pathetic.

Or they're delusional to believe they can somehow compete in the NHL with these systems.  I have to wonder if the players know their systems suck and that leads to the frequent lack of effort and execution we see.  

• Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

canucks luck at its finest.

They could trade sutter for a asset at the deadline because he is a fa at the end of the season, and of course he gets hurt

Or he's being traded.  Need to wait and see. Likely a maintenance day but who knows.

2 hours ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Or the Habs play a very high pressure puck game that takes away time exposing our weakness in that area. 

Not the only team that plays that way.

They are the only team who has beat us 16 times in the last 20 games though.

• RoughGame 1

19 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Not the only team that plays that way.

They are the only team who has beat us 16 times in the last 20 games though.

True but we always struggle more against teams that are good at "rushing" us. We don't seem.to have an answer and are unable to adjust. 

5 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Nope.   He's just that type of guy, goes to practice in street clothes because it sets an example.  Sure he didn't need to go, but he did anyways.   Character guy. 

One assist in 30 games is not good enough for his contract......  actually for any contract LOL.....

Edited by kingofsurrey

On 3/11/2021 at 12:38 AM, janisahockeynut said:

Well that was a waste of 2 1/2 hours!

That is why I stopped paying my NHL.tv subscription.  Can't do much about NHL Network because they are still playing Canucks games.  Loving Dish Network.