The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

Just now, 73 Percent said:

Now you're just making me hungry.

Also spicy chipotle chicken wrap because gameday.

Odd fact, they contain a chicken strip in them, yet 3 is same price as a 3 pc strips. :ph34r:

• Hydration 3
1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It fun looking back at the Prab Rai thread and seeing the expectations we had after he was drafted by the Canucks:

https://forum.canucks.com/topic/214090-prabh-rai-talk/

Everybody wanted a local kid to succeed.  Unfortunately from what I remember, he had a pretty major dehibilitating desease which effectively ended that career aspiration.

• Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I'm gonna guess it's Khabibs hat. The people sitting behind probably asked him to take it off. 

hi-res-e97ff00df0bdc61a82f911305569a8e0_crop_north.thumb.jpg.d007cc194ce18bcb089a6206d251efce.jpg

I was gonna post the same thing but figured it was far too obscure a reference.

• Haha 2
36 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I'm gonna guess it's Khabibs hat. The people sitting behind probably asked him to take it off. 

hi-res-e97ff00df0bdc61a82f911305569a8e0_crop_north.thumb.jpg.d007cc194ce18bcb089a6206d251efce.jpg

LOL if that's the case I'm disappointed I missed it.  But as we were at the wall. No one behind to have complained. 

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Any reason this game starts at 8? I hope its just to troll the greasy east coasters tbh

So fans in Montreal will be in bed by then and miss the spanking that the Nucks are gonna give the Habs!

Why in the &^@# are they starting at 8pm? Are they purposely trying to screw us? I can’t handle staying up past 10 yet alone midnight. This sum buuuuuullllllshieeeeeet 

• Haha 3
  • Huggy Bear 1
2 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

BBBAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM....
PEEEAAANUTBUTTTER AND JAAAAAAAAMMMMM....

sorry boys i cant give you a bam, but i can give you a GREEEEEEN EGGS AND HAAAAAAAAAAAM!
Hyperbeamcat GIF

Edited by TNucks1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

sorry boys i cant give you a bam, but i can give you a GREEEEEEN EGGS AND HAAAAAAAAAAAM!
Hyperbeamcat GIF

Its sunnyvale, so more like CHICKENNNN CHIPSSSS AND SPAAAAAAMMMMMM

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Patrik Laine said:

Yeah 8pm start is really cutting into my SpongeBob square pants time 

Yo man. No more sponge bob. I have you in fantasy and need you to score some &^@#ing goals for a change.

• Haha 3
On 3/10/2021 at 4:28 PM, bishopshodan said:

I thought this was Bo when scrolling past....

• Haha 1
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS