The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

The Sens are fighting back, they haven't given up a goal in 3 minutes

they actually need to start a fight or two....make the coilers pay in a different way...

Forgive my ignorance but can someone confirm tonight's game is part of Scotia Wednesday night hockey? When you live in Alberta that's about the only time you can watch on TV except for Saturday's or playing an Alberta team. Thanks! 

15 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

Keith doesn't have a care in the world! 

Keith cannot be brought down by conventional means. 

Edited by Jack Fig
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Some thoughtful reading while we wait for puck drop ..... (from "Vancouver is Awesome")

https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/canucks-hockey/alarm-bells-sound-for-canucks-ian-clark-and-michael-dipietro-3530113

While getting DiPietro some games is important, I think this guy is a bit over the top in his losing it/sky is falling attitude. Working with Clarke on a day-to-day basis, and hammering home his goaltending foundation is a positive. Not much in the way of UFA goaltenders right now either, maybe we get a 3rd string as a minor piece in a trade so we can send Mikey to Utica, or possibly loan him to Manitoba. If it's clear we're out of playoff contention in the next 2-3 weeks, I can see him getting a few games in the NHL, and he can continue his work with Clarke.

23 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

The Sens are fighting back, they haven't given up a goal in 3 minutes

Ya and our game was bumped back for that garbage. 

• RoughGame 1
30 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Because we have an extra hour to post stupid stuff ....

banjo(1).jpg

I’m actually gonna practice my rolls during the game.Paddle faster I hear banjos!

GO CANUCKS!!!!

• Haha 1
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS