The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

-Malhotra let go to keep brown.

-Passed on Burrows.

-Linden shown the door.

-Head of amateur scouting sent packing.

-Green left hanging as lame duck coach.

-Tanev and Marky left hanging while JB ran out of time pursuing other options.

-clark, arguably the best goalie coach in the league left hanging.

The body of evidence against JB's effectiveness as a gm is mounting.

You are an incognito Flames fan bro I'm on to you. You've mentioned some nothing points. This is brutal propaganda and I shouldn't bother a reply but I'm waiting for the game to start and have nothing better to do so here we go...

I feel where you are coming from and I understand why your emotions are getting the best of u... I was super frustrated when hearing Manny and specially Burr sign elsewhere...  I'm a diehard who loves Burr... all time top 5 human being in my books... but ever put your anti-JB bias aside and be rational? Maybe realize that Alex loves living in his home and speaking french? He's said it countless times before... it's been his dream to play/work for his habs... but you out here spreading nonsense to fuel your unhealthy obsession to bash our GM?

Head of amateur scouting who didn't want Jim to draft Hoglander sent packing... brutal. You complaining about Jim putting his foot down for Hog?

Tanev MARKY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL - this was biggest troll... Hamonic 1 mill ... Demmer 1 mill... OMGEUUUUURR BUT MARKSTROM AND TANEV!!! OMMGGEUURRDDDD. Jim's spoiled us with riches and prospects and you out here trolling over not giving a goalie a 6x6 million contract during a pandemic... lol  good one flames fan

Linden had different views - they walked away respectfully, get a grip.

Ian Clark and Green left hanging... last I checked unemployment is higher than its ever been in the country... you must have some info that the Aquilini's are not paying them their cheques and they have been thrown onto the streets. Are they panhandling down robson too pal?

Your outlook could use some change bro and i say it with love - focus on all the good things life and in this case... Jim Benning has to offer.

• Cheers 3
  • RoughGame 1

7 minutes ago, MattJVD said:

Those are 20kg plates. 132lbs total

Assuming the bar weighs 10kg  20x2+10= 50 kg  = 110.231 lbs. ? Unless there's an extra weight I'm missing. 

Maybe he's going for reps not bulk? 

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Cheers 1