The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I feel sorry for Habs fans who’ll probably not be able to watch an 11pm Wednesday game start time. 

East coasters have a brutal hockey watching schedule when they play on the west coast. 

I know. I'm here for a couple more months before I drive back to BC. It sucks watching Canuck games, starting at 10 pm EST. 

3 hours ago, Chickenspear said:

So weird to have an 8pm start

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

So, the game will end at around 10:30 pm PT?

I hope we have a big 5-0 lead at the end of the second. I'm usually in bed by 9:30! Early to bed, early to rise! But if it's close I'll be forced to stay up!

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, TNucks1 said:

@Apricot and the rest of the east coasters are troopers lol, never really thought about the time difference untill tomorrows game.

Ya for sure. I even found 8pm MST (7 pm pst)  start time too late over the past cpl yrs when I was mostly in Edmonton but I watched most games..  being up till 1am on weeknights in Toronto is a bit much for me even as a 4 decade die hard Canucks fan..

7 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Looks like a long winning streak for nux. 

If a winning streak continues Pettersson is going to end up on the 3rd line when he comes back. It seems so odd that the best player on the team the last 2 years is virtually  unnecessary at the moment.

1 hour ago, TNucks1 said:

anyone understand the 8pm start time? seems pretty odd whens the last time we had one? well sucks for anyone not on the westcoast.

they want to show it on Sportsnet Pacific,1,3,4,7 and 12, but 12 is booked showing the 2021 International Archery Award show until 8pm.....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2