The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Beary Sweet said:

I don't know how I can watch this. We can't seem to string some passes together and create some offence. Hopefully that changes soon

Can't even complete one pass. 

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Yes every player just forgot how to play.

Its not the coaches that aren’t preparing them properly.

It is never the coaches according to some on CDC..  PPlay that looks like ECHL , outshot 16 to 4, not ready to play, out hustled, out hit.  Ya it's the players all at once quitting.

I've often wondered what the point of coaches is anyways.  They have no impact on the game at all. It's just up to the players so why not save the salary and go without a coach at all?

• Hydration 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

3 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

I get the financial argument but if you won't pay a crucial piece like Clark, don't tell fans you are serious about contending and h

What message does it send to the players?

That something like a goalie coach is a perk/bonus not a requirement. These goalies are elite and in an NHL class level already, they can figure out what they need to do. Triming personnel can save an owner 200k here 350k there etc adds up quick. Pretty smart book management players don't notice these things they don't really pay attention to personnel moves so the message to the team isn't an issue.

Edited by LeafsFanDan

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Every player?

No. The team wasn’t prepared like we’ve seen many times this season.

preparation is individual players, not coaches.  Every player has their own routines and methods.  You barely even see the coaches before a game

Just now, DeNiro said:

Every player?

No. The team wasn’t prepared like we’ve seen many times this season.

I don’t appreciate your subtle digs that implicate that this coaching staff struggles with getting this team ready to play.

:emot-parrot:

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS