The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

Anyone slamming Miller for fighting there doesn't get how we NEED that kind of fire.  

I can see the other side of it. We need it. We dont need it coming from our current 1c. We NEED to win games. Hard to do that if he breaks his wrist.

• Like 1

Just now, ShawnAntoski said:

Yeah the zone exits are horrible - Habs selling out to forechecking hard cause they've seemed to had figured something out about our zone exits...

They would pass it backwards the whole game if they could. Gotta protect that 0-1 deficit. 

Ok Green.  Earn your paycheck and possible new contract.

Get these guys ready to start period 2.  They were absolutely brutal in period 1 but Demko saved them and they are only down by 1.

North south.  Hard forecheck. Play physical and finish checks.  Play like you deserve to win this and want to send a message to Montreal that their early dominance of us is over.

Montreal had their way in the first.  Time to end that and send these guys packing with two losses.

Let's go!!

1 minute ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Yeah the zone exits are horrible - Habs selling out to forechecking hard cause they've seemed to had figured something out about our zone exits...

Yeah something tells me we’re pretty easy to figure out. Probably in more aspects than just our zone exits. Something needs to change

2 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

I can't stand another game of Roussel in the lineup. Free Big Mac!

I just don’t understand what Rousell does good for the team. Beagle, Sutter, Pearson etc. The guys people like to lump together actually serve a purpose and are pretty decent what they do. Rousell I’m clueless why he’s in the line-up 

• Vintage 3

Just now, Dogcrazy said:

Green must be thinking to himself "man, that's a good team over there".....lol

If he says it again on the post game show any variant of:

- its a good team down there

- they are a tough team

-fast, great team

- good team 

Then someone seriously needs to sit him down and tell him to drop that quote forever.