The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

46 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I think the difference in this next game vs the Habs will be the CDC GDT attitude.

Almost lost a close one due to all that negative energy. Heck it was like some people were offended that we won.

Get your game faces on and cheer the lads back into the picture.

:mad:

Go Nucks.

If we don't.....Green will get peed off again and put Loui back in....

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Idk if I want Burr here as a coach. We all kind of gave Linden the rough end of the stick at times when he was the President I only can imagine the backlash Burr would get when times get tough. 

Burrows will just attack them during press conferences. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, gizmo2337 said:

In your own words (for timing of tomorrow's game)  -  "It will be past Joe's bedtime"   ::D

We play ok on the late games. It's the early games we typically have a hard time with. I'm not sure the late game will affect MTL, since they don't have to travel. Maybe it will catch their rhythm off guard though. We just need another win!

But,but it's demkos bed time at 8pm

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Its expected with the Johns and there complaints were supported by videos but the Refs were managing the game pretty good, until AG changed all that...

Yeah, Mtl didn't take blatant penalties but they did a lot of sly things like taking down our guys as they were falling. Really cheap infractions where ref decides whether they want to make a call or not. If that was Rousel OR Myers, guaranteed penalty taken. 

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

I think the difference in this next game vs the Habs will be the CDC GDT attitude.

Almost lost a close one due to all that negative energy. Heck it was like some people were offended that we won.

Get your game faces on and cheer the lads back into the picture.

:mad:

Go Nucks.

tenor.gif?itemid=7730100&fbclid=IwAR2HsJ

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Devron44 said:

Anyone know why the game is an hour late?

Yes, I heard that its because of the annual "Poutine Au Sucre de Tabernacle" annual observance in Quebec, which is their annual observance on the 16th hour on the 10th day of the 3rd month each year to honor the Invention of Maple Sugar Poutine in which Catholics throughout Quebec take a load of Maple sugar covered Poutine to their local church and place it on the Tabernacle in exchange for eternal life.

Managing The Project Timeimage.jpeg.091811e7403a43cdff2e2859cdef02d0.jpegDinner-time at Church Army Home, Westminster. Men sit eating at long rows  of trestle tables, Stock Photo, Picture And Rights Managed Image. Pic.  MEV-10951440 | agefotostockNotre-Dame Basilica - Best Photo Spots

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, BarnBurner said:

I know. I'm here for a couple more months before I drive back to BC. It sucks watching Canuck games, starting at 10 pm EST. 

I can maaaaybe get through the 1st period without nodding off :( Weekends I’ll stay up for the whole game, but no chance on a work night. Sucks a lot.

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, TNucks1 said:

“How did you get up there”:picard:

Maybe because he went from an undrafted player to a 30 goal scoring first liner, hardest working player on the ice for a decade. And when he left Vancouver the only 5 players to ever play more games than him for the Canucks all had their jerseys hanging in the rafters. Burrows is a MF legend. 

9C41695E-EA93-49A1-853E-5868F9DD000C.jpeg

Edited by You Mad Bro?

11 hours ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I feel sorry for Habs fans who’ll probably not be able to watch an 11pm Wednesday game start time. 

East coasters have a brutal hockey watching schedule when they play on the west coast. 

Never feel sorry for Habs fans.

They have too many Cups.

I hope they never win another game.

Had a sweetheart deal for decades that gave an unfair advantage because Quebec.

They had 3 farm teams that could have played in the NHL.

Then all their fans acted as if they were above everyone else, when they really just had first chance at more players than any other team.

Sure they had great teams, but it was all because of funneling so many good players through Pollock's system, and locking them up in the minors.

Now we have the slimey spawn of those fans cackling in our building.

We must crush them.

And, if they don't want to stay up and watch their demise, French Them!

GO BO GO !!

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1