The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

What does Roussel even do? doesn't agitate the opposition, doesn't fight, score or hit. yet he's in the line up regularly instead of MacEwen who can actually make an impact physically. 

That’s a great question. Every canuck has wondered the same thing every time he’s on the ice. 

only logical explanation is the politics of having another big chunk of change on the side lines 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, LionofJudah said:

Feel bad for whoever is sitting in front of him. Kicks to the head

Feel bad for Myers.

He can't even find pants that guy him. Imagine I had to ware my 11 year old nieces pants all the time. That's what Myers has to do.. 

• Haha 2

Just now, FlyLow_ said:

Unfortunately he can kill penalties which Mac can't do. Until some of our younger players learn how to play defense this is what we're stuck with.

I think Hawryluk and Hog can potentially can.. especially Hog, he's like a young Hansen on the puck. We will never know because this coach refuse to try different things. MacEwen has some nice speed and a long stick, he could pk as well if taught. 

15 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

We need passion. But not injuries. 

Sure, but as much as there's a possibility of injury, if no one is willing to step up to the plate, then who does? You're the only one who can ever stand up for yourself. Someone has to.

Edited by BarnBurner
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

The Habs aren’t the best team in the league but we’re making them look like it.

The other team has been owning us every game we’ve played them and the coaching staff haven’t been able to adjust.

We were great last night. I don't think players or coaching were prepared for Montreal tonight. 

6 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

I do not share your confidence in this management group and I have seen some very well paid people royally suck at their job.  Clark is considered by almost all analysts as one of the best goalie coaches in the league.  Why would anyone let him go to save peanuts in the scheme if things?

See you don't understand the reasons why to let him go as you aren't an expert or a financial analyst. As a fan I can tell you are frustrated but as someone who works in a corporation to me cutting quarterly assets and balancing the sheet is a priority to show management we are doing fine. Its about preserving my own job not really about what the organization needs long term esp if I am not around in the next 5 years, this is corporate thinking and this is normal behavior.

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

That injury sucks. I wasn't aware that's what happened to him (again).

Feels like a bruise in or deep just under your calf which never goes away, and cramps up/tires constantly.

Had a volleyball injury which lasted the better part of a year once.

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Feel bad for Myers.

He can't even find pants that guy him. Imagine I had to ware my 11 year old nieces pants all the time. That's what Myers has to do.. 

That as well. Probably can't fit his legs in the space between seats so has to put them up. 

Needs his own row