The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, LeafsFanDan said:

See you don't understand the reasons why to let him go as you aren't an expert or a financial analyst. As a fan I can tell you are frustrated but as someone who works in a corporation to me cutting quarterly assets and balancing the sheet is a priority to show management we are doing fine. Its about preserving my own job not really about what the organization needs long term esp if I am not around in the next 5 years, this is corporate thinking and this is normal behavior.

I was an senior investment manager for a private equity fund.  Nice try. What you are describing is basically doing damage to the long term prospects of the company to fool your superior into thinking things are better than they are.  Short term thinking at its best. 

I agree that might be what this is about but I still don't agree with it...and if you worked for me and I caught you pulling that $&!# I would kick your ass down the road.