The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Kesler was the same way, but he's still one of the better Canucks we've iced during our history 

I think they brew for awhile then they unleash on the ice and that can be a good thing.   Guys who REEEEEAALY want to win.  Can't hate that.

• Huggy Bear 1

EP and Miller are always mixing the center role, regardless.

Miller takes the key (particularly dzone) draws - Miller handles the bulk of the down low battling in the dzone, EP moreso on the other side of center ice, with possession.

There's not much point black and white-ing it / looking at it in a binary/either-or  way.

Miller complements EP so well precisely because he is a far better, more developed faceoff guy, and plays a heavier game - as a defensive center down low - in the hard areas in the ozone as well.  EP brings the creativity of an offensive center, playmaker....I think of them as a hyrbrid.

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

I’m gonna practice my banjo rolls all you negative nellies can feast.Still 1 period left anything can happen.

That's the spirit!  Btw, do you play anything on that banjo of yours that the Fat Lady can sing to?

7 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

His body language when he lost his stick says it all. The dude is his own worst enemy.

Its great that he loves to win but don’t just give up when you’re not. Set an example for the young guys and battle through it.

Yeah, like what the hell. Was he just standing in one spot pouting? Shouldn't you be relentlessly hounding their players?

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canucksince99 said:

I’ve been saying this for so long now. That would be a very good second line. Pearson would be great on the third with sutter and gauds as well 

Virtanen isn't a second line player. He only has three goals. 0 assists. He can't even get secondary assists. He has had so many opportunities this year. He just doesn't have the talent or want it enough.

Just now, canuck2288 said:

Ahhhhh the Canucks 

where its ok to lose, it’s nobody’s fault, nothing needs to improve, other teams are good, we may win .... eventually.... in a few years, all good as long as we try and have fun 

Don’t know what you are reallly on about with this comment but it applies to any team in the league,quit your moaning it’s been old for a long time

1 minute ago, CanucksJay said:

Well at least this period we'll see what they're made of

What else is new, they will probably get a goal, then get scored on with the net empty, and on their way to another moral victory thinking they played better in the 3rd.  

O yea, don't forget, it is a good team over there.