The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

And not much else.   And to think demko wasn't even JBs first choice in that draft.  

Demko wasn't even the first choice by Calgary. Mason MacDonald was selected before Demko, just a few picks before. Pick looks great.

Edited by Dazzle

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Only concern for me with Weber at the time of deal and now was the contract. Zero issue with the player. 

His foot's been mangled for like half a decade. That was my thought at the time, that the Habs bought him for that sweet long term LTIR.

I think it's finally healed in the last 18 months. He's a great vet D, awesome to see him back.

His foot was really BAD apparently. Like disintegrated bone in his ankle bad. But its solid now.

Shea Weber is good for the game.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Only concern for me with Weber at the time of deal and now was the contract. Zero issue with the player. 

Considering he makes $6m next year then it drops to $3m the following year and to $1m the year after its pretty unlikely he continues playing more than another 2 seasons if he’s no longer contributing