The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

Oh well this is a loss.

We were lousy tonight.  We have won three in a row so I guess it's not the end of the world.

But I have one question which is,  would a better coach have had this team ready to go and hungrier or is this a question of lack of talent vs a better team?

I don't know.  But my gut is this has  to do with coaching.

Breakouts were lousy, pp lousy, not ready to start the game.  Demko held us in but man.  If this isn't about coaching then this team is in real trouble.

I hope that JB changes the coach this summer. My position is what is so special about Green that you don't roll the dice and assume that an experienced coach can do a better job?

Why hold on to a guy who has won nothing?  Aren't we just hoping that he can blossom where he has had 4 years to do so and has not accomplished anything yet?

I would really like to see an experienced coach come in this summer and start a three year climb to being a contending team as money comes off and young players develop and move up.

i really do not want to see us resign Green and have him fail and have us playing like this 3 years from now. He has accomplished nothing in the NHL.  let's take a chance on a coach who has a good track record. There are a few out there now and probably a couple more by the summer to choose from.

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

It’s 2016 all over again except the GDT’s aren’t entertaining and Apricot isn’t putting 100 free jerseys on the line.

Looks like Demko wasn’t bubble Demoo tonight. 

Not that I am faulting him. He’s the main reason why we’ve won the last 4 wins. 

Teams need to be much better in front of him imagine bubble Demko with better team D. He’d win the vezina for sure. 

2 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

And not much else.   And to think demko wasn't even JBs first choice in that draft.  

I don’t care about who and what. Facts are Canucks drafted him. I just wanted Demko to prove himself this year. That was the most important thing to get out of this season in my mind 

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I remember that it was a crazy hour when that trade happened. The Hall trade and the Stamkos re-signing also happened within minutes.

I recall not a single Habs fan liking the trade. They went freaking nuts.

Funny, Hall and Subban have been enigmas since then.

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I wonder if we're leading for the most "too many men" penalties.

Slind ike the kind of record the Nucks would set.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS