The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

we need some Pearson showcase goals...

unfortunately he's only had 5 this season... Horvat has had his moments lately, but the two of them are having an otherwise fairly sleepy season.

• Hydration 2

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

More people are in the fire camp than extend camp. 

Before you come back with your response I have said let him play out this season and decide in the off season. I have not wavered nor said re-sign him. 

I'm ok with keeping Green for the rest of the year, but Baumgartner is so incompetent that you risk permanently damaging our young defensemen if you allow them to listen to that unqualified idiot.  Getting that clown away from our kids is essential for their development.

• Hydration 1

Just now, Wilfred said:

What a great game. They showed up and played for approximately one minute after Boeser scored and that was it. 

Worst game of the season and it's not particularly close in a season full of absolute garbage efforts.

Don't underestimate our season. 

The first 3 game series against the Leafs when we got swept, those games were ugly.

This game is definitely up there, as one of the worst. But I'm not sure if it's the absolute worst game of the season. We have been that good at sucking.

• Hydration 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

More people are in the fire camp than extend camp. 

Before you come back with your response I have said let him play out this season and decide in the off season. I have not wavered nor said re-sign him. 

We should have pulled the trigger earlier

look at Montreal post Julien (and i like Julien) it turned them around and watch Sutter turn Calgary around 

Green won’t be here next season so why ride it out? It’s painful 

Just now, oldnews said:

we need some Pearson showcase goals...

unfortunately he's only had 5 this season... Horvat has had his moments lately, but the two of them are having an otherwise fairly sleepy season.

Hoping we move Pearson at the deadline if this continues he is adding very little when not scoring. 

It also feels like there is a lack of motivation to play hard and well this year. Almost as if every player knows there are no fans and it's not a normal season so it's no big deal. Add the fact that everyone in the organization has had a vote of confidence from the owners. Why would they worry?

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

5 minutes ago, Bang Bang Boogie said:

Sutter’s defensive coverage at the point is just terrible. No pressure on the canadiens puck carriers whatsoever. 

Sutter's career peaked earlier this year with his hat trick.

He won't be back next year. He's been about a 6 out of 10 his whole time here. So it's ok to move on.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS