The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

Just now, canuck2288 said:

We should have pulled the trigger earlier

look at Montreal post Julien (and i like Julien) it turned them around and watch Sutter turn Calgary around 

Green won’t be here next season so why ride it out? It’s painful 

Flames are done team is a tire fire. 

Montreal seems to have solved their big issue which was their awful PP. Jury is out on if they can keep up the pace they’re on. 

As for Green in a pandemic and everything around firing the coach midseason is something I’m not fully for. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Not a bad season to suck.

With the uncertainty of the draft, and the relatively weak path to the conference finals, I disagree with you.

That said, it is easier to suck for 56 games than it is 82.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

I feel like we were robbed of a Toffoli goal. It would have went well with this game.

2 minutes ago, b3. said:

Jim is going to try and re-sign Tanner didn’t you hear?

aka he’s signing in Calgary, and we will lose another asset for free

:bored:

• Hydration 1
Just now, c00kies said:

With the uncertainty of the draft, and the relatively weak path to the conference finals, I disagree with you.

That said, it is easier to suck for 56 games than it is 82.

Agree to disagree. 

Playing a few good games and hammered back to the good old losing big time Canucks....  Everyone knows that the Canadiens will come out banging and crashing tonight after the SO loss last time.  Green should have warned his players and get them set and ready for such, but no, players are slow and unprepared right from the start.  Look at the Canadien players they are all fired up tonight.  Embarrassing.....

• Hydration 1
  • Vintage 1
Just now, b3. said:

I feel like we were robbed of a Toffoli goal. It would have went well with this game.

No Toffoli goal is a moral victory though I guess

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, b3. said:

Jim is going to try and re-sign Tanner didn’t you hear?

aka he’s signing in Calgary, and we will lose another asset for free

Green saying how Pearson does a  lot of little things that most people don't notice.  Sounds like he's hoping to.bring him back on a 6x6.

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 1
1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

What a shift by Hoglander, and Pearson send it way wide.

I was on the re-sign Pearson wagon, but on second thought they could probably get someone better.

He inconsistent offensively. Doesn’t hurt the team when he’s out there but I don’t think I’d pay him unless it some covid deal but I doubt it

• Hydration 1