The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 15, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It's kind of fitting that the Senators arena is named Canadian Tire Centre considering the team is tire fire.

Lol.

To be fair they have a pretty good young team. They already have some key pieces in Tkachuk, Stutzle, Batherson, Chabot, and Sanderson.

They’re really not that far behind us in their rebuild.

• Cheers 1

CAR is on a 9 game win streak.. really good team..

We are starting to heat up. If we can get a few wins in a row we could be in the mix when it's all said and done..

Looked impossible a few days ago. But here's hoping.. 

Gudbranson's contract in Vancouver was another stinker by Benning, but he's still a serviceable bottom pairing guy.

Imagine if we had Myers, Tram, and Guddy back there? Shades of '94 with those giants we had on the blueline.

• Cheers 1

Just now, xereau said:

Gudbranson's contract in Vancouver was another stinker by Benning, but he's still a serviceable bottom pairing guy.

Imagine if we had Myers, Tram, and Guddy back there? Shades of '94 with those giants we had on the blueline.

Wasn’t he already signed to that deal when traded for him from Florida, that did end up being a bad trade though

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

I thought Macewan made that bad play with the puck cuz I saw the 7. I was shocked. Then I found out it was Pearson and went "oh makes sense". 

And Benning thought: Oh man! We need to re-sign Pearson ASAP!