The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 15, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

23 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Demko steals the period again

The way it ought to be.

Been like that for 20 years.

The legacy of knowing what a great goalie is.

This is Canucks hockey.

Edited by Me_
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

3 minutes ago, EternalCanuckFan said:

Easy to see how the Senators are being blown out regularly.  That giveaway.  Yikes.  They have been able to win when they have cleaned up those kinds of terrible plays, but they're regressing.

Good for Pearson to get that goal.  This hopefully doesn't motivate management to re-sign him though.

too late. benning has emailed the offer for 6x6

4 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

That pass White made on the Pearson goal is the pass I'm always saying the Canucks need to be looking for in the slot :lol:

I'm judt surprised somebody was in the slot. Only when our team doesn't have the puck haha

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Canucks outskating, outshooting, outchancing Ottawa.  Perfect road game with lots of energy against a team that played last night

Gotta limit shots though.

Their system gives up way too much ice and shots. That’s not a recipe for success against better teams. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Dumb play regardless if he thought his center was there.

You never throw the puck up the middle in that situation. Especially not blindly.

Well positionally there should be a D/C covering the post so that's probably what he was thinking.  Breakdowns happen.