The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 15, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

This will be points in what, 6 out of 7 and people are ready to jump off the bridge?  

Animated GIF

I have noticed that we have a new breed of fans shown up here. They brought their venom with them.  

• Vintage 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

This. Is. Not. Sustainable.

We’re getting owned by the worst team in the league and we should be praising them?

This is how they played all last year, last I checked Demko was a member of the team.  They've played good hockey in the last few weeks and now they're at the point where even when they have poor games they are getting points.  Why is that a bad thing?  

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Precisely, its been like this since the first game against Montreal that we won in the shootout.

Not a recipe for success. Looks a lot like the Vegas gm 5, 6, 7 in the bubble, where the Canucks hung on for dear life for 60 hoping Demko would save them all. 

Frustrating that they choose to play this way.

I think it was more Vegas didn't have the firepower to put us away more than anything.  It showed the following series when it caught up with them.