The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 15, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

Expecting many lectures from the usual posters explaining how nope, this consistent type of performance, 4th game against Ottawa where they dominate us 5 on 5 is strictly ALL on the players. It's not on the coach to get his team ready. It's not on the coaches to gameplan effectively. It's not on the coaches to have systems both defensively and offensively that doesn't have the team getting dominated night in and night out. Getting massively outshot night in and night out. Outchanced night in and night out.

None of that is on our coaches and everything is on the players 100% of the time. The coaches might as well be responsible for absolutely nothing. They just exist to do nothing. 

To repeat, this horrible Ottawa team for the 4th straight game this season has dominated the Canucks at 5 on 5 hockey. They have absolutely no issue getting out of their zone defensively, and have a heyday in our zone. All on the players. Which is why Ottawa is such a great te-. No. Actually, they're one of the absolute worst teams in the league having their way with us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Welp we should have lost. Demko just padding his stats now.

Got away from our game we had going.

Missed Petey tonight 

Bottom line we won and I’m happy 

• Vintage 1
7 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Dont post your deivel if you dont want feedback.  Go ahead and block me, it wont hurt my feelings. 

Just so damn negative. 
Change your life bud. Make it. 
Don’t depress others with your negative sense of life is all.

Its really boring.

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

This is how they played all last year, last I checked Demko was a member of the team.  They've played good hockey in the last few weeks and now they're at the point where even when they have poor games they are getting points.  Why is that a bad thing?  

This is not how they played last year.

Not sure which team you were watching. Yea their defensive game wasn’t great but this is a whole new level.

• Huggy Bear 1
3 minutes ago, b3. said:

So undeserved lol. 

But that’s hockey.

Well the Universe probably knows that's why Habs are beating the Jets :P