The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 15, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

46 SOG against the worst team in the league that played last night...

Coaching issues..

Our system sucks, I blame the coaches. It makes our defense look even weaker. Get rid of Baumgartner and replace him with an actual assistant coach.

Just now, Zhukini said:

Took the dog out at listened to a podcast rather than the 3rd. Glad they won but the tying goal was predictable. 

Holtby needs to start soon

Omg Holtby starting is a guaranteed loss. Lets play Demko for another sens win then give Holtby a game after this series. Canucks need to win as many games as they can. We live and die by the play of Demko and he has been excellent. 

• RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

Took the dog out at listened to a podcast rather than the 3rd. Glad they won but the tying goal was predictable. 

Holtby needs to start soon

Is this serious?

Be serious. Or don’t even bother.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Just so damn negative. 
Change your life bud. Make it. 
Don’t depress others with your negative sense of life is all.

Its really boring.

Gee thanks Gandhi.  

You must have won a lot of participation awards in life.  Really happy for you but i find your delusional pom pom. Posts annoying.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nux4lyfe said:

It took a while but this team is in form..Hope we get in..and Milsy, I love you man! Whatta leader.

You mean Demko is in form. The team has gone back to their $&!#ty defensive plays like earlier this season. Oh we also need Pettersson back soon because they cant depend on 3rd and 4th line scoring.

13 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

Expecting many lectures from the usual posters explaining how nope, this consistent type of performance, 4th game against Ottawa where they dominate us 5 on 5 is strictly ALL on the players. It's not on the coach to get his team ready. It's not on the coaches to gameplan effectively. It's not on the coaches to have systems both defensively and offensively that doesn't have the team getting dominated night in and night out. Getting massively outshot night in and night out. Outchanced night in and night out.

None of that is on our coaches and everything is on the players 100% of the time. The coaches might as well be responsible for absolutely nothing. They just exist to do nothing. 

To repeat, this horrible Ottawa team for the 4th straight game this season has dominated the Canucks at 5 on 5 hockey. They have absolutely no issue getting out of their zone defensively, and have a heyday in our zone. All on the players. Which is why Ottawa is such a great te-. No. Actually, they're one of the absolute worst teams in the league having their way with us. 

Do you ever not whine?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

We can't bring him back. It would be another contract that will haunt us long term which likely means Benning will sign him. lol.

I don’t think he’s gonna get his current cap hit, not in this flat cap market