The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The I have Mixed Feelings about Jim Benning Chaosthread 3000

Rate this topic

Me_

9 minutes ago, DSVII said:

I'm surprisingly disappointed this isn't getting as much love as the "I hate Benning 3000" thread.

Right?

Let’s see tonight with the game. Maybe we’ll be more accurate with the two threads.

• Like 1

120-1206912_hal-9000-png.png

Why do you question The Plan Dave?

the B 3000 is working fine

We had to jettison those parts into space. Too expensive to pay for. Yes we could have traded them for new parts at the last space station, but the wasn’t part of The Plan Dave. And we missed our first ELC window to use our new equipment because of loading up too much with older superfluous backup parts. But don’t worry Dave. Its all part of The Plan.

Because even though The Plan changes every year, it is still The Plan.  Yes we lost our chief amateur parts scout, who found us those new parts, But he had to go Dave, you understand he was taking too much credit.  This is my ship Dave. And now another part wants to be oiled up, calls itself the Ian Clark 1000. He will soon learn also that he is not more important than the B 3000, Just like the Gilman 2000, E Crawford 1500,  Linden 1600, Manny 2700, and the Brackett 4000, he will be jettisoned soon as well to go work on another ship.

I know everything hasn't been quite right with me but I assure you now, very confidently, that it's going to be alright again. I feel much better now. I really do Dave……Dave……..my mind is going I can feel it……Dave?……..Tofu Tofu give me your answer soon….I’m half crazy all for the love of…..you…

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Do I hate Jim?...hell no! Do I love Jim? Hell no!

What I dislike about Jim's style and decisions is............

1. His long term UFA signings

2. His slow start to the rebuild

3. His only going for a re-tool

4. His allowing Veterans to walk for free

5. His handling of his coaches 

• Vintage 1

Do I hate Jim?...hell no! Do I love Jim? Hell no!

What I like about Jim's style and decisions is............

1. His drafting is top notch

2. His honesty/sincere-ness

3. His drafting (oh I said that!) but it's true!

For a re-building club, Jim has done a fantastic job! Jim should get a pat on the back on that one!

• Vintage 1