The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 17, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

Is Vesey confirmed, or is that only if he arrives on time?  Would be great to see him and Motte in the lineup tonight.

I would assume he is playing with the roster moves we made earlier. Could be his clothes in the background so likely already with the team

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Why is when we get someone people think some else else is being traded LOL never fails 

I don't know but a free add isn't a bad thing.  Someone else's throw away is always a bit suspicious but we're a bit thin on wingers right now so it might be a good fit.  I'm curious to see what Vesey can bring.  I don't know why but I always thought he was a small skilled guy but when I looked him up he was 6'3".  Maybe he plays small.  In any case we need all the help we can get and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and see what he brings to our club for myself.  Go Canucks Go!

• Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, LionofJudah said:

I looked last night.  I think 550 is the base. Eriksson was at 550. Biggest joke out there, you'd think it was April 1st

Who in their right mind would even submit a bid for the LE jersey....let alone starting at $550!!! Only a fool will buy that thing