The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 17, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Demko about to carry us to a Playoff spot.

That’s his job.

Some can, many can’t.

The ones that can end up in Vancouver, criticized into oblivion.

Edited by Me_

Just now, Me_ said:

Imagine if they blew the whole game eh?

Man.

Sports...

Crazy stuff...

Canucks have won 6 of theirs last 7.

Alright, let's explain it this way:  If you manage to take a woman home from the bar with your fly unzipped, will you leave it unzipped in the future?  There is no reason to continue to handicap ourselves by continuing to employ assistant coaches who are too stupid to be qualified to coach a pee wee team.

I am very happy we have an elite goaltender or one who is trending in that direction. I do believe we will be better with Podkolzin coming in and Tryamkin and Rathbone. I know this year isn’t over but it’s hard to not look past this year and see young players coming in that the Canucks desperately need. Demko this year has been the best gift. If nothing else goes right, I am just happy we have a good young goalie. Look at Edmonton and what do they have coming up. They are in trouble in that position in the next couple of years. We are very lucky to be ahead in that position. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Me_ said:

Have you asked what the mental attitude is in the room? Do you think Green, Baumer and Brown never talk because of the toxicity which exists in the room?

Canucks have won 6 of theirs last 7.

Any head coach with a functioning brain would refuse to talk to Brown and Baumer unless it was to advise them that they are fired and will be replaced with real coaches.

• RoughGame 2

Good team effort. We looked lost at times during the game but we managed to dig deep and find a way to win this one. Boeser scored a nice goal. Bo got on the board as well. Hockey Gaud scored a big time goal in the shootout. Demko was sensational again. Hope the boys keep it going! GCG!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Alright, let's explain it this way:  If you manage to take a woman home from the bar with your fly unzipped, will you leave it unzipped in the future?  There is no reason to continue to handicap ourselves by continuing to employ assistant coaches who are too stupid to be qualified to coach a pee wee team.

Met my girlfriend at a party I hosted, found out a year later from her I had my fly unzipped that whole night B)

Edited by cdgraham

1 minute ago, Me_ said:

That’s his job.

Some can, many can’t.

The ones that can end up in Vancouver, criticized into oblivion.

Who's criticizing Demko?

Canucks have won 6 of their last 7.

1 minute ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

He’s really impressive, no doubt, but he’s also been developed about as perfectly as possible. He’s a 5th year professional, 25 years old, and came up through Boston College (an elite NCAA program) and the USDP. You can’t ask for a better pathway. Thankfully, the Canucks never rushed him, and had world class coaching in Ian Clark, to help Demko every step of the way, since turning pro.

We have been blessed with talent over the last few years, good thing we have management that knows how to develop them. 

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

:picard:

• Thanks 1