The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Don Taylor and Dhaliwal New Sports Talk on CHEK TV

Mackcanuck

Very pleased that Donny and Dhali will be back on the air. Donny has been part of Vancouver sports casting forever and Dhaliwal sounds a little goofy sometimes, but he seems to have really reliable contacts around the hockey world. I'll probably catch up on the show via podcast.

9 hours ago, Mackcanuck said:

Elliotte Friedman already signed up as guest contributor!

classy move by Friedman to support this. 

Looking forward to it, hope they put it up on the you tube I'd watch it that way for sure. 

Produced by Oh Boy Production Studios in Vancouver, Donnie and Dhali – The Team will air from 10 a.m. to noon, Monday to Friday on CHEK.

It will also be available on multiple digital platforms including CHEKNews.ca, as a live and on-demand podcast on Apple, Spotify and other podcast providers, and will also be provided on the soon-to-be-launched CHEK+ app for Roku, Apple TV, Amazon, Android and iOS.

Good to see local TV broadcasting local guys. For me the fact that I like Taylor makes this even better.

This should be a breath of fresh air compared to the contrived corporate tripe we see from our Toronto Centric national broadcasters these days....where we watch the lowest on the totem pole lackeys try and manufacture some enthusiasm while they do post game highlights at 1am eastern time.

• Thanks 1