The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | March 19, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

If Montreal had scored on half their great chances off of giveaways this game would be over already. Why do the Canucks insist on turning back into their own end and trying to skate through the forecheckers from behind their own net? It inevitably leads to turnovers and high danger scoring chances. I can’t believe this is what the coaches want but it’s what happens every game.

2 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

all I know is canucks have only won 1 time when not scoring first. So this might be a loss.

I hope the Canucks get it right next year, and sit the season out. That way they’re sure not to lose.

1 minute ago, xereau said:

"His reputation" is simply another excuse for their utter incompetence.

NHL refs are pathetic knuckle draggers.

Use replays the rest of the civilized world, and move all of the way from the stone into the modern age.

Getting it right is far more important than their &^@#ing egos.

I hope NHL brings coaching challenge for penalties. We should be tied not down by 1.

1 minute ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Habs playing a version of the neutral zone trap and the Canucks will need to bury there chances when they get them...

Exactly why getting the first goal was crucial.

Gonna be an uphill battle now. Habs are a patient team and are good at capitalizing on few chances.