The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | March 19, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Mustard Tiger said:

If we are up by multiple goals against them tomorrow, i'd take the 4min with a hefty high stick to that scrub 

it still makes me laugh that MTL passed on Brady Tkachuk and Quinn Hughes to get that wiener. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Roberts said:

games in hand or not, a win in regulation tomorrow puts Canucks in a playoff spot.

Canucks just need to keep getting points.

Sucks we couldn’t hold on for the regulation win but at least we kept pace with everyone. Definitely can’t afford to fall back. Hopefully we can actually gain some ground tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Gotta get me a JT jersey next.....

Wanted one for awhile.  He's my kind of player.

yeah his eariler attitude in the year was disappointing too see but he's coming back. lets gooo JT

Just now, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

With Demko you have to keep in mind of fatigue especially in this shortened season with so many games so close, just can't afford an injury with him, as much as I want to ride him, I think you have to give Holtby a start tomorrow. 

it hurts because Habs stole a point from us and we need to keep the Habs down. But Holtby should start as Demko cant play all of the games for us unfortunately.

• Cheers 1