The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | March 19, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Not totally sure what Vesey is yet.

Skates pretty well, good along the boards, has size, and mind for offense. Thought he was decent.

I agree. I liked the Vesey-Miller-Virtanen line. Skill and meat. Hopefully all 3 get a fire burning in their bellies...

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Canucks really going against the odds. Arguably our best player out. Getting like 2 PPs a game. Yeah Demko is hot but the teams really rallying together 

Good thing is... this will toughen up the team...  Winning against the odds is massive for morale.

• Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Canucks just need to keep getting points.

Sucks we couldn’t hold on for the regulation win but at least we kept pace with everyone. Definitely can’t afford to fall back. Hopefully we can actually gain some ground tomorrow.

Sucks the refs wear Habs panties. That was frustrating. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nuxfanabroad said:

You know it, ON.

So what's the call here, keep rolling with the kid, or should we go with Holtby tom?

I can't really say - I think Green would probably talk to Demko, Clark - see how he's feeling...

If he's feeling ok - I probably go back to Demko.  These are actually becoming pretty meaningful games.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Petey_BOI said:

mottes penalty was obvious. the missed call though, it happens.

Here is the issue Okay sure i'll give the benfit of the doubt to the ref on the Motte call (tho i think weber tipped it) Where is the Double Minor on myers getting high sticked? are we allowing phantom calls aka The one rooster got on the 1-0 Goal. i am okay when you miss a few calls i understand being a ref is hard but when its as blanent as &^@#ing guy bleading from a high stick they need to get called out in all honesty i feel we won that game 3-0 and Demko should be getting credit with a shotout 

4 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

Me too, i am happy we won but i think alot of us can agree that this game shouldn't have gone to overtime. I would sleep better knowing A. The ref got a warning from the leauge or B. them explaining why they made the call your spot on with saying there should be more accountability  

100% agree. It would be great for the game. Would be nice if the league actually wanted to enforce rules. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bo fan said:

Beat the refs should really give us an extra point - absurd officiating

Leafs coming back down to earth

North is getting tighter

Interesting hockey

Good team win

Would have loved to see Miller point at the ref after his goal.

• Like 3