The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Wars [Game Over]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

8 minutes ago, luckylager said:

It's brutal how busted you are.

NIK doesn't want to be on my mislynch wagon. So obvious.

Brutal man, just brutal.

hows grasping at dem straws going lol

:rolleyes:

Ive been happy to point you out and will happily vote for you 

Im really sorry this game went opposite how youve wanted

Im town and your scum

Always next game bud.

• Like 1

Any thoughts LL and NIK put aside their blood-feud while both being Maf, but continuing it as a charade to fool town? 

Thoughts that NIK is scum and pushing a town LL by poking and prodding him into reactions? 

Thoughts that LL is scum and NIK is town and LL is trying to deflect onto NIK from the outset? 

Wouldn’t mind some thoughts on these thoughts of mine from others. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Just put lucky and NIK on your scum list and go from there.

Continue to be wrecked by me beating you a few times.

Admit how broken you are.

Earlier to had falc/me as one must be wolf, but now both NIK and I are wolf?

I'm sorry you can't read me anymore..,. I guess there's always that 25% chance you're scum tho.. but I really don't think you are.

You need to 3xpand your horizons beyond me and NIK. We know NIK is scum, that much is obvious. But unless you've decided to open wolf, targeting me is brutally misguided and pathetic from where I sit. It makes you look shallow and weak.

You're not being aggressive with most of the board and your votes are getting stale. Not really sure how to digest this meta break from you, but you're still town until D3.

This forum has become too focused on me, and trying to solve me in D1. You forget I've ripped the living $&!# out of town a bunch of times now, in an open and direct manner. 

But you know I can't sustain that for many games / days, and I can easily point out the things I 

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Any thoughts LL and NIK put aside their blood-feud while both being Maf, but continuing it as a charade to fool town? 

Thoughts that NIK is scum and pushing a town LL by poking and prodding him into reactions? 

Thoughts that LL is scum and NIK is town and LL is trying to deflect onto NIK from the outset? 

You're stupid for not seeing I'm town and NIK is trash.

End of story.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Only one way to find out.

• Like 1

giphy-130.gif.d870975ae0a3db7a7e825f89d8707a6c.gif

7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Continue to be wrecked by me beating you a few times.

Admit how broken you are.

Earlier to had falc/me as one must be wolf, but now both NIK and I are wolf?

I'm sorry you can't read me anymore..,. I guess there's always that 25% chance you're scum tho.. but I really don't think you are.

You need to 3xpand your horizons beyond me and NIK. We know NIK is scum, that much is obvious. But unless you've decided to open wolf, targeting me is brutally misguided and pathetic from where I sit. It makes you look shallow and weak.

You're not being aggressive with most of the board and your votes are getting stale. Not really sure how to digest this meta break from you, but you're still town until D3.

This forum has become too focused on me, and trying to solve me in D1. You forget I've ripped the living $&!# out of town a bunch of times now, in an open and direct manner. 

But you know I can't sustain that for many games / days, and I can easily point out the things I 

You're stupid for not seeing I'm town and NIK is trash.

End of story.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Whats your thoughts on this?

tbh i dont like this post from you. Lucky is going in the deep end and if you're to believe a few others im right there with him

i dont remember you asking for others opinions in situations like this when its so simple for you to speak your own

SS is aggressive.... not asking the basic possibilities outloud

• Like 1
Just now, BoKnows said:

Yeah this doesn't feel super opportunistic.

Well to be fair to DM, he always votes me D1. Go back and check every game for the last 18months.

It is what it is with DM. He'd be a great investigation target if the sheriff is listening.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, J-23 said:

I don’t think we should go after someone as Maf just because we hate them.

Need to regroup and think about this after the Canucks game 

Go ahead. I'm gonna open a fresh bottle of McCallum 12 after dinner and do my best to not get fully loaded on a work night.

• Like 1