The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Wars [Game Over]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Well to be fair to DM, he always votes me D1. Go back and check every game for the last 18months.

It is what it is with DM. He'd be a great investigation target if the sheriff is listening.

I'll take your word for it.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Any thoughts LL and NIK put aside their blood-feud while both being Maf, but continuing it as a charade to fool town? 

Thoughts that NIK is scum and pushing a town LL by poking and prodding him into reactions? 

Thoughts that LL is scum and NIK is town and LL is trying to deflect onto NIK from the outset? 

Wouldn’t mind some thoughts on these thoughts of mine from others. 

1) I was thinking the same but I can almost feel the tension between the two of them through my screen.  What they're doing seems way too genuine to fake, and if they are they should be nominated for an Oscar.

2) I feel like NIK trying to get under LL's skin is NAI.  How would getting Lucky all riled up be a good move for the scum team?

3) I feel like this is the most likely scenario that you've brought up.  Lucky was being pressed from the beginning, made a couple bad retorts that I thought were deflections.  I think it's well within Lucky's scum range to deflect some the pressure onto NIK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Macallan 12 on a Wednesday?! 

Mazeltov! 

New job is draining, but we had a great meeting today, definitely encouraging.. so I brought a bottle on my way home.

I deserve it. And I finished a bottle on the weekend, the liquor cabinet wins again.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, luckylager said:

New job is draining, but we had a great meeting today, definitely encouraging.. so I brought a bottle on my way home.

I deserve it. And I finished a bottle on the weekend, the liquor cabinet wins again.

Congrats on the new job! That’s certainly good news. 

Enjoy then. Have one for me. 

• Like 1

NIK, Falc, BK, Dav, Ducks

Help me solve that group. I'm convinced on NIK, but I hate his guts so my bias might affect my judgement.

Falc is vacant. Town falc doesnt fluff and jabber without teeth, he'd also have made an effort to some hunting by now. Normally there's some snarl, but the guy is toothless, and I kinda feel the same about BJ so far. Toothless BJ's are only good in the sack, but never in mafia.

BK and Dav is an interesting pair. I was town leaning Dav last night, but his posting/position is too milktoast for his personality. I'm not feeling it. Although I accused him of regurgitating last game and his tone isn't really any different, so, maybe I just think Bo is scum. Not sold there on either one tho.

Ducks. Man, is that new dirty bird even playing? Brutal.

PS - Sheriff investigate DM, it's the big brain move.

• Like 2