The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Wars [Game Over]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Honestly LL coming off how I would post if I was TP about to get mis-lynched.

Bruh

I learned a while back that ill never win as scum by flipping out. Thats how I was able to trample the &^@# out of town a handful of times recently. And ruthlessly at least twice.

But pissed off tp me is still gonna rage at haters, especially when I'm actually trying to win for town. Some games I don't care. But this time I did.

Hope i &^@#ed with the maf enough to help town. But I'm sure maf won't risk the chance I'm actually sheriff. At least thats the plan.

I really don't want to rage for town. Or anyone.

Its just not fun.

You're rad tho. Don't care if you're scum, the way you play is respectable.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

GC/Caducks has been GKed for no Vote.

GC/Caducks was Vanilla Town

GC/Caducks has been replaced by: 

The Med Kit

If you are the holder of the med-kit you are unable to be night killed for 1 round. Before NF you must pick the name of two players, one of which must not be in a PM with you. The Med Kit will have a 50/50 chance to pass to one of them at the beginning of the next round. If you are attacked at night you will not die and the med kit will leave the game. If you are lynched while in possession of the med kit, the med kit will leave the game

It has been gifted to 1 random player still alive in the game.

NF coming soon!

Just now, luckylager said:

Hahahahahah

Pocket attempt or scum save, you're busted bro.

Love the $&!# outta you tho

Yup, I saved my scum bud BJ. Busted.

Good to see you fight to the bitter end. I knew you weren't done days ago when you made you're desperate AtE.

Sorry your scum bud, love you too! Hopefully you'll rand town next game

• Like 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Hahahaha

And falc is obv maf. Can't believe both dirty birds

Well thats cool.

Town has all kinds of info now.

Xox

Hey man all seriousness you and J23 are the reason I started playing, enjoyed your takes in Canucks Talk and then stumbled onto this game you were both playing. The last 2 have had more drama than I'd like, but I guess if I played so many games with the same people... I mean $&!#, my ignore list is over 4 pages and that's just from people being &^@#ing morons in Canucks talk. Hope you make a comeback in the fall.

Catch you on the flip side brother, when this covid $&!#s over maybe ill buy you a cheap flavorless beer. You know the brand.

• Like 1

NIGHTFALL.jpg&ehk=sypL9gbwJUzXAUYFzZElyr

The Villagers were robbed of their precious vanilla, their livelihoods. If you cannot protect us sheriff what good are you? They cried. You must work for the criminals!!!

Out came the Hatchets and the mob cut up Lucky Lager. 

Lucky was sheriff.

Meanwhile the vanilla thieves were stealing as much vanilla as they could during the chaos one villager tried to stop them but the criminals killed him easily.

Intoews was Vanilla Town

Edited by Aladeen