The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | March 20, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Vesey has over 18 mins toi kast night.

3rd most amongst Canuck forwards 

Thought he was great.

Looking for more tonight. Looks like a perfect pick up for our team. 

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Deets said:

People giving Jake a hard time for that punch yesterday, but for years complain that Jake doesn't have enough mean side. Canuck fans are so fickle.

I’m not sure they are all Canuck fans the haters come here to be pukes they love to argue slag us and our players.

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Me_ said:

What? 

I was one of the groaners when he picked 2016. Did anyone cheer? But he does good with later picks. Pod will be another dud I'm afraid.

Shockingly and disappointingly Pete may end up being a dud as well. Frailty was always the concern. I thought Pete might be the greatest Canuck of all time, but most of this year he has not even been good. It was a great pick by JB. Without getting body slammed on his head by a journeyman dman, and receiving a flying reverse leg twister from Kookawhatever, I think he was heading to Gretzky junior territory. Unfortunately, no Semenko to help him along the way.

Edited by fredricko
  • Haha 1
  • RoughGame 4

16 minutes ago, Deets said:

People giving Jake a hard time for that punch yesterday, but for years complain that Jake doesn't have enough mean side. Canuck fans are so fickle.

Might have meant a little more if Myers wasn't holding Toffoli in a head lock.  I'll cheer when he initiates fisticuffs all on his lonesome.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Might have meant a little more if Myers wasn't holding Toffoli in a head lock.  I'll cheer when he initiates fisticuffs all on his lonesome.

I mean he was retaliating because toffoli punched him right before. If jake had caught him sooner I don’t think they would’ve called it. He reacted too late and Myers happened to be holding toff so they called it 

20 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Thought he was great.

Looking for more tonight. Looks like a perfect pick up for our team. 

Looking like another great Leivo like bargain pickup.

Good thing the Leafs are so deep and they don’t have a spot for him. I mean just look at how well they’re playing. Thornton and Simmonds in the top 6? That’s not even fair.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Just wondering ..... what did you see that was great? 

Hustle and effort. He didn't seem to make many defensive mistakes. I really liked his play along the boards. He also just seems to have great enthusiasm and fit into the team like he had been here all year.

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1