The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | March 20, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, xereau said:

This actually reminds me so much of the book Harrison Bergeron.

Everyone's forced by the government to be "equal", and as such Myers would be forced for a neck reduction surgery heh.

Smart people take dumb pills, dumb people take smart pills, fat people are forcibly made to diet or have pieces cut from them, and lighter people are forced to wear weights.

(I wonder how long until someone out there dusts this off as an instruction manual?)

Reminds me a little of Atwood's "Oryx & Crake", where genes of different animal species(humans too) are spliced together. Think it's happened on some NHL rosters.

• Hydration 1
2 minutes ago, xereau said:

MOTTE - MACEWEN - HAWYRLUK

I want to see this line tonight.

If Mack is decent at faceoffs... this could be a line that absolutely destroys other teams. They will hit everything in sight and all be skating as fast as they can while being mostly responsible with their play. Motte and hawryluk are fast but big Mack can hold his own too. 

• Hydration 1
1 hour ago, fredricko said:

I was one of the groaners when he picked 2016. Did anyone cheer? But he does good with later picks. Pod will be another dud I'm afraid.

Shockingly and disappointingly Pete may end up being a dud as well. Frailty was always the concern. I thought Pete might be the greatest Canuck of all time, but most of this year he has not even been good. It was a great pick by JB. Without getting body slammed on his head by a journeyman dman, and receiving a flying reverse leg twister from Kookawhatever, I think he was heading to Gretzky junior territory. Unfortunately, no Semenko to help him along the way.

Nobody cares about your crappy take. You are either a troll or actually have no clue about what’s going on 

3 minutes ago, fredricko said:

Thanks for the reasonable response. Yes maybe I will eat Pod crow, but I doubt it, that's why I am calling it. Not a good enough skater and not big enough. Smart with a good passing touch is what I see. Not enough for the NHL. Hope I'm wrong.

His absolute floor is Motte with better passing instincts. 

BULLSHIP refs and BULLSHIP announcers, Hopefully the boys bring their shovels out tonight, I know who the refs are betting on tonight 

I hope holtby kills it tonight, It's sad how little faith some people have in him. This aint Anders nilsson level backup lol

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | March 20, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS