The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | March 20, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

The Canucks needs 5i s3nd a message to the refs. If you are going to be completely biased, be ready to pay for it physically. 

See a player next to a ref, hit the ref hard. Have a shot to clear the puck with the ref in the oath of fire, ripp it hard. 

No more playing nice with these bush league refs. 

1 minute ago, Me_ said:

You’d rather have it be down 3-0 by the first intermission?

Count your blessings friend. For they are few and far between.

So the Canucks are only down 1-0, which by your logic, makes it a great period? But we should count our blessings because it could have been 3-0?

I dont understand what you are saying 75% of the time and I dont understand your logic

Please explain how that was a great period 

Isn’t is weird CBC didn’t even acknowledge the possible puck-over-glass penalty before or after the commercial? All the Canucks on the ice are waving their sticks, and the ref is shaking his hand at the glass, trying to justify the non-call to the other ref, and CBC commentators be like “who’s hungry? Alex Edler, blah blah..”

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Ferraro made a great point years ago. 

In the offseason. Get the captains and alternate captains from each team, and the Coaches. Then get all the refs. Lock them in a hotel. And go through the rulebook. 

Have video examples. And make sure EVERYONE knows what each penalty looks like. So everyone is on the same page. 

By the time it's finally all done they would be collecting pensions and the hotel will needs to be demolished.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, drdeath said:

I don’t even hate the Myers call. Canucks honestly deserved a minor for the string of turnovers and running around they did on that play.

What I hate is calling Myers for that on the same side of the ice you missed Myers get high sticked last night. The lack of consistency is where the tinfoil hats start to come out. 

The high stick on Myers was a legal follow thru on a shot/pass. That's why it didn't get called.