The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | March 20, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Gaudette loses the puck in his feet just inside our blueline, Tartar falls down and beats Gaudette while Tartar is sitting on the ice. Swings the puck to the boards to keep it alive and then they score 

1 minute ago, billabong said:

No chance for Holby, screened on all 3 goals 

canucks look like a team where injuries and a long road trip has caught up to them. No extra gear. 

So if you screen Hotlby, he can never make a save? That's not a good recipe to steal games.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

He can't steal games. That is a problem.This team's defense gets exposed with less than superior goaltending. If we can't beat Montreal in regulation we have very little chance of making the playoffs.

He stole one this season 

Just now, Wilfred said:

We allow everyone to do whatever they want. I mean I've noticed a clear example how many different times.

I can't count how many times Petry has had the puck in our zone and has been able to walk the line and figure out his best option, zero pressure, not even an attempt to put a stick near him.

A few minutes ago Hughes tried to do the same thing. There was a Habs player literally GLUED to him....it's almost like they know, you don't give time and space away for free. 

Not us. Everyone collapse, don't pressure, give them all the time and space in the world. I'm so over it. 

On the Tatar goal, Sutter is within range to take the puck & he's half assed trying to block the shot.

On the Edmunson goal Edler just has to poke his stick out disrupt Tatar, instead he backs off and allows Tatar to pass it around.

3 minutes ago, viking mama said:

Don’t tell me, you’re the guys who wants to see blood, bruised knuckles & split lips on players & perhaps brain tissue on the ice. 

C’mon!!  Speed, quick passing, snipes & board battles in a very tight game is wonderful entertainment for me! If I wanna see blood-sport, and I don’t,  there is always MMA & the fake WWE, where they are allowed to cause CTE & brain damage to their fellow union bros or opponents. 

I appreciate unexpected dramatic events, but when the rules of the game & player safety mean nothing....where’s  the honour in that? 

The old NHL is what made me love the game, seeing dave schultz bang some heads, chris nilan mixxing it up,, bob probert knocking ppl out....the good ole days, now the NHL is a HUGE pansy league were if u body check someone u risk getting suspended

• Vintage 1

Just now, fanfor42 said:

Holtby has gotta shut the door now so we can come back and win this 4 to 3.

C'mon buddy your time to shine in the third period and make your contribution.  Shut  the front door!

Yes but were talking about giving another point to a team were chasing. You can't make the playoffs doing that THIS year.

11 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

And you presented some facts, yet had to be, as usual, a whiny little wanker about it.

You’re. 

And I always consider facts when provided. I just get tired of whiny little clowns like you who seemingly need a hill to die on. Note that another poster AlienHuggyFlow presented similar info, but didn’t have to act like a total child when doing so. Grow up, kid. 

Well, when I call you a clown, it’s because you actually are, so in that case you’re (remember that spelling) wrong. 

Cheers Blunt, pour a beverage, enjoy the game. Life is short, try not to get to worked up buddy 

Signed 

Whiny little wanker

Hahaha priceless

42 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Those people mostly fail as a car going the wrong way.

Not always. You will be surprised to find that many ignorant people and their bulldozer style actually works in some industries. I've seen some executives in the construction industry that are exactly like that. Other people avoid that car going the wrong way because they don't want to get in the accident. 

But yeah, in many cases, they mostly fail as a car going the wrong way. But not always.

I was just responding to the poster that you were responding to. If Holtby loses tonight, Demko will ask for more moeny. That logic doesn't hold but to some, it does and it probably does for that poster.

• Vintage 1