The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | March 20, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, AbrasiveAjax said:

Cheers Blunt, pour a beverage, enjoy the game. Life is short, try not to get to worked up buddy 

Signed 

Whiny little wanker

Hahaha priceless

You are priceless, because I can’t see anyone paying a cent for your insight. 

• Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

5 minutes ago, x00x said:

The old NHL is what made me love the game, seeing dave schultz bang some heads, chris nilan mixxing it up,, bob probert knocking ppl out....the good ole days, now the NHL is a HUGE pansy league were if u body check someone u risk getting suspended

We ALL loved Rock 'Em Sock 'Em (I have every volume on VHS).

But the thing is....they started to learn about what that means for players after the game ends.  Concussion stuff that can really linger.  Also...The Problem of Pain highlighted what that meant to players.  That if you didn't "suck it up" it meant you'd likely lose your job so you did whatever it took.  Numbed the pain using drugs that, over time, took a toll.

It's not really pansy league....it's anything but.  Easy for the guys at home to LOVE IT but they're not the ones living it.

11 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Your Bo hate is showing again 

And I praise him when he looks like he can play hockey. Tonight isn't that night. He's killed 3 good scoring opportunities in the 2nd period alone. Not even like bobbles a hard pass or anything, literally had space and time and killed a play that should have been a grade A chance. 

I'll say the same about Petey, Miller, MacEwan, Motte or anybody else on the team. 

Sorry I call it like I see it. He's been ass tonight. His line has 0 shots 5 on 5 tonight. 

Edited by MikeyD

24 minutes ago, ItalianCanuck1 said:

Boeser shot is maybe even better than the one he showed in his rookie year. 

Great to see him be a difference maker again. 

Best player this year I think.  Not being injured probably helps a lot. 

• Vintage 1

Hahahahahaha

Jb deciding not to move ufas because the goaltender is  winning games.

So ” Ran out of time” excuse or will it be some other stupid excuse for his incompetance. 
maybe the old there wasn’t a deal.

long list of BS excuses to chose from the leagues worst GM 

FD94D1DE-079C-40CF-BDF2-7487DC5A0A4F.jpeg

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The defensemen are fine. The guy running the defense? Not so much. 

I don't want our young guys getting any more "coaching" on defense from Baumgartner.   Otto. Of the league D stats for years should mean Baumer gets shown the door and it can't be soon enough.

• Cheers 1