The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | March 20, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, Wayne Glensky said:

Baumgartner clearly doesn’t believe he is NHL ready. Even though Baumgartner himself was never NHL ready. Hence why he was a career AHLer 

Yeah, it sucks cause this season would had been a perfect opportunity to give him some experience; also three of our Veterans D are FA at the end of the season.

• Thanks 1

let say we win tonight.. is benning going to pretend this team is good enough and add/not trading away rentals for asset? the theme this year have been out hustled out played in majority of the games even the ones we win.. safe to say Demko is the only reason we are where we are at now on the standing catching up.. the rest of the team haven't looked great for majority of the time in most games doesn't even look ready to start the games

Just now, viking mama said:

What are the chances that VanCity gets a PP in the 3rd period in MTL in a tie game?

1) slim to none

2) snowball’s chance in hell

3) when pig’s fly

4) any others?

My best friend told a girl in high-school that she had a snowballs chance in hell of ever dating me. Her and I have been together for 20 years. Married for 8. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I hate our defensive system so much. It really doesn't make any sense. Collapse, collapse, collapse. How does management think it's the right recipe for success. Just asking for trouble. Imagine if we didn't have Demko! It would be lottery time right now.

We have Nolan fking baumgartner as our coach

• RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, viking mama said:

What are the chances that VanCity gets a PP in the 3rd period in MTL in a tie game?

1) slim to none

2) snowball’s chance in hell

3) when pig’s fly

4) any others?

Lol, and I would add - what are the chances the Habs gets another loser points...