The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sports Stadium Bucket List

BoKnows

Being a sports fan you have probably developed a list of stadiums and arenas that you would want to catch a game at.  What are the stadiums you would want to visit before you die?  Ideally I would want to see them all, but here's a more realistic list of mine.

• Rogers Arena
  • Madison Square Garden
  • Staples Center
  • Air Canada Centre
  • Yankee Stadium
  • Fenway
  • King Power Stadium
  • Camp Nou
  • Old Trafford
  • Any NFL stadium would be good enough for me

57 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Being a sports fan you have probably developed a list of stadiums and arenas that you would want to catch a game at.  What are the stadiums you would want to visit before you die?  Ideally I would want to see them all, but here's a more realistic list of mine.

• Rogers Arena
  • Madison Square Garden
  • Staples Center
  • Air Canada Centre
  • Yankee Stadium
  • Fenway
  • King Power Stadium
  • Camp Nou
  • Old Trafford

Been to them all except the bottom 3. I've been to 17 NFL stadiums. It's going to be very hard to beat Raymond James Stadium on a hot summer night. My and the boys saw the Steelers vs Bucks on the Monday nighter in 2018. week 3 or 4 I think. What an unreal experience, they do a really great job to get the crowd involved.

40 minutes ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

Ive been to fenway, definitely do the tour if you can. I think it was only 10 bucks a person at the time and you get to see pretty much anything you would want to.

Yessss, I went for my honeymoon.. I got 4 days in Boston and she got 5 days in New York. Fenway is even more amazing then I could comprehend.. It's the most beautiful piece of trash I've ever seen!

4 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

Lambeau Field is probably at the top of my list. 

This ones high on my list...

• Cheers 2

I think watching a game at Alabama's home stadium would be a lot of fun.

Also, the Banc of California Stadium to see MLS' LAFC play at home.  The stadium only seats 22,000 but, from what I've see on television, the crowd is totally into the game.

• Cheers 1

Lambeau

Celtic Park

Fenway

City Ground

Bell Centre

Soldier Field

Anfield

Oracle Park

SAP Centre

(And yes believe it or not: T-Mobile Park and Lumen Field, I have not seen the Seahawks and Mariners since they left the Kingdome, Not that the Kingdome was a great venue)

Easter Road (Can't believe I missed that when I visited Edinburgh) 

On 3/21/2021 at 8:14 AM, BoKnows said:

• Rogers Arena
  • Madison Square Garden
  • Staples Center
  • Air Canada Centre
  • Yankee Stadium
  • Fenway
  • King Power Stadium
  • Camp Nou
  • Old Trafford

First place: A "dream" I've had, for quite a while, is to take a single baseball season and tour with the Giants. See every game and every team (thanks to the NL/AL cross-over games), home and away. This would require a lot of organization for accomodation, transport, game tickets, etc. etc. etc. It's something for when I win a very large lottery prize and could afford to pay someone to handle the logistics.  :)

Second place: would be to set up shop in SF for the season, with season tickets. There would be fewer games to see at Oracle (formerly AT&T) Park, but roadtrips to one of the farm teams that are fairly nearby could be interesting. I understand that there are some good restaurants and breweries down there, so maybe get mildly day drunk and go on lots of cable car rides when the team is out of town

Third place: I'll have to settle for going here, which is kinda' cool.

Nat-Bailey-Featured.jpg

regards,  G.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For me it would be

completed

St James Park - Done

Twickenham - Done

Croake Park - Done

Arriva Stadium - Done

Rodgers/GM Place - Done

BC place - Done

Fenway - Done

Stade Francais - Done

Camp Nou - Done

Chester Le Street - Done 

been to loads more than these but they are the top ones I wanted to go to. By done I means seen at least a game there, not just done a tour 

yet to do 

Maddison Square Garden

westfallenstadion 

Stadio Flaminio 

Centre Bell

La Bombonera

although to be honest a lot of the newer stadiums are often clinical and soulless, I enjoy going to some lower league football stadiums and the rugby stadiums that don’t ground share as there is real heritage to them and stuff you don’t get anywhere else. 

Edited by UKNuck96