The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 22, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

If you guys want want a little good pre game warm-up, Hop over to calgary puck. They are just ripping their team and it puts the biggest smile on my face.
They literally want everyone but marky and tanev gone. Wonder what the vegas odds are of them signing sutter and pearson this off season.

LMAO lames suck

3 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

If you guys want want a little good pre game warm-up, Hop over to calgary puck. They are just ripping their team and it puts the biggest smile on my face.
They literally want everyone but marky and tanev gone. Wonder what the vegas odds are of them signing sutter and pearson this off season.

LMAO lames suck

Maybe Erickson too?

2 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

LMAO lames suck

I went there.

What's with the layout? it made me reminiscent of 1990's internet. Was really cute, do they use AOL online?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

Rasmus Anderson trying to steal the game puck from the rookie at the end of the game. That’s as classy as it gets. Hope he gets his face filled in on Wednesday. 

Perfect fit for a team where Tkachuk is your leader.

• Cheers 2

Just now, bishopshodan said:

I went there.

What's with the layout? it made me reminiscent of 1990's internet. Was really cute, do they use AOL online?

That's all they can afford. Remember how they tried to get the tax payers to cover the new arena? Probably did the same for the forums

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

Rasmus Anderson trying to steal the game puck from the rookie at the end of the game. That’s as classy as it gets. Hope he gets his face filled in on Wednesday. 

Seriously?   What a goof!  Never did like that guy...that's just the lowest in poor sportsmanship.

• Cheers 1