The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 22, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Me_ said:

Just an idiotic argument by this time.

Aquilini gave his vote of confidence to Benning and Benning gave his vote of confidence to Green.

Thats should be the end of the story to any man who sees things will not be changed for a while more.

Question the conventional wisdom. I live by this. Green has this team stuck in the mud with boring ass, stifling hockey. No Demko, or Marky before him and he's &^@#ing looooooong gone. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Patrik Laine said:

What game u watching. Canucks finally not being outplayed in the first time in forever.

the same one where they are being outplayed....and Demko saving their ass

• RoughGame 2

4 minutes ago, Dogcrazy said:

It is sad to see Virtanen losing board battles so often given his size and strength....power forward my butt.....

Virtanen doesn't have a clue on how to play and protect the puck along the boards, just like 90% of our skaters.

1 minute ago, bad alice french said:

We really need an upgrade at that spot. Seen lots of flashes of improvement this year from Ben but still he’s not suited for the speed of the game. 

Wish we had a top prospect that's been developing for 4-5 years, healthy and ready for his next step.

I have a hard time understanding the system the Canucks are using. On two occasions they had possession and instead of skating in 3 on two they dump and chase! I would think having possession should automatically put the opposition at a disadvantage. Bu dumping it in it becomes 50/50. Its so frustrating to watch.

The other tough thing to watch is trying to jam it out of defence up the boards with a short pass to a forward who is marked up tight. I watch the teams we play against and it doesnt seem to be a thing they do.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I don't get why Edler is still getting top minutes at this stage of his career. He can't keep up and has been beaten over and voer. There is no other young defenseman that can come in and do what he does?

Edler is playing the role of a #1, really hard to replace a guy like that with a young defencemen.

3 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Just an idiotic argument by this time.

Aquilini gave his vote of confidence to Benning and Benning gave his vote of confidence to Green.

Thats should be the end of the story to any man who sees things will not be changed for a while more.

That’s too bad, I personally like change, for instance, winning a Cup sure would be a change.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I don't get why Edler is still getting top minutes at this stage of his career. He can't keep up and has been beaten over and voer. There is no other young defenseman that can come in and do what he does?

30DCA677-F616-4105-8DA4-1C8D062E159A.gif

• Hydration 2

1 minute ago, Jack Fig said:

Yeah, Edler looks like he had a rough one at his 58th birthday party last night. 

Wonder if he called up Swedish twins

• Haha 1

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 22, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP