The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 22, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, 1-d said:

Virtanen doesn't have a clue on how to play and protect the puck along the boards, just like 90% of our skaters.

I can't stand players like him who show up every once and a while when they feel like it. It's a cancer on the team. You need to show up every night. He chooses more often than not to choose to just show up and glide around the ice.

There was a Zoom workout with Bo Horvat and his trainer that my son and I did yesterday through some Rogers program. Bo was pretty talkative throughout. He says he got home from Montreal trip at 2:30 AM Sunday and was up by about 7:30 AM with his son Gunner. Rough sleep! 
He also talked about his captaincy style, how he’s not a raw-raw guy in the locker room, and that he just tries to lead by example. Reminded me of Linden’s style. Although Linden would lay out a lot more hits.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Question the conventional wisdom. I live by this. Green has this team stuck in the mud with boring ass, stifling hockey. No Demko, or Marky before him and he's &^@#ing looooooong gone. 

No sh!t Sherlock.

You’re a bright one.

Noticed the last 20 years? 
The Canucks have built their team around top notch goaltending for a fifth of a century.

4 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Wish we had a top prospect that's been developing for 4-5 years, healthy and ready for his next step.

OJ played better than Benn when he was in. Taking him out made no sense...leaving him out is just stupid.

• Vintage 1

its amazing all the Edler bashing on a sub par period.

Just have look back to when he returns from an injury and everyone is" thank god he's back!"

He may not be the same player, but he is the calming factor for our D corps and plays all the hard minutes