The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 22, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Hey all!  

What's for dinner?   

I went to Masala Meats and grabbed some Jaipuri chicken thighs to make tacos with. Yeah, Indian tacos.  Yeah, they're good.

Full fat yogurt with raw ginger slivers, fresh cucumber spears, Jaipuri chicken fried in rendered bacon fat reduced with sweet onion and tomato wedges, then topped with cilantro. Tapatio for extra moisture.  

SAes2Cp.jpg     

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Googlie said:

My insider buddy tells me its 'cos about 4 weeks ago, OJ took the last donut that Green wanted, at the hotel breakfast

To be fair it was one of those crack donuts that people don't see much anymore. We all know what those white powdered donuts are laced with. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Apricot said:

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO 

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

Apricot has the Quickening. 

Jet's watch your head.

highlander-quickening.gif

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Green Building said:

Hey all!  

What's for dinner?   

I went to Masala Meats and grabbed some Jaipuri chicken thighs to make tacos with. Yeah, Indian tacos.  Yeah, they're good.

Full fat yogurt with raw ginger slivers, fresh cucumber spears, Jaipuri chicken fried in rendered bacon fat reduced with sweet onion and tomato wedges, then topped with cilantro. Tapatio for extra moisture.  

SAes2Cp.jpg     

I had my dinner and I'm hungry again by seeing this picture.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

Touchy, aren't we? Instead of slobbering all over Green, why don't you tell us what makes him such a good coach? 

He’s patient with the kids

He doesn’t play head games with the players

He rewards good play 

He doesn’t punish players into oblivion for making mistakes 

He lets the players evolve together

He coaches an up tempo game based on skating and skill

He’s level headed with the media

He’s hard on players who need tough love

He’s not afraid to mix the lines when needed

He’s got the full attention of his team

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Me_ said:

He’s patient with the kids

He doesn’t play head games with the players

He rewards good play 

He doesn’t punish players into oblivion for making mistakes 

He lets the players evolve together

He coaches an up tempo game based on skating and skill

He’s level headed with the media

He’s hard on players who need tough love

He’s not afraid to mix the lines when needed

He’s got the full attention of his team

I'm on mobile so I'm not going to debate the points I disagree with but solid post man. Cheers.  Enjoy the game.

Edit: one debate, his system looks more suited to plugs than skill. Dump and chase no matter what. 

Edited by JoshuaGuy
  • Vintage 1