The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 22, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

Depleted. Absolute joke people don’t see the value in guys like Sutter and Beagle 

Hope Sutter walks at the end of the season or gets traded, at this point I would be ok with a seventh just to get rid of him and give his minutes to someone else..

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

With all these injuries piling up, I wonder if we will even see one trade by the Canucks before the trade deadline.

Please no, unless it is a bad contract to get some picks.

4 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

why are playing like were tryna protect the lead ffs.

they aren’t trying to 

the team just sucks

theyre using myers w hughes which is one of the worst pairings for suppressing chances and goals but is their attempt at getting goals back into the game - then they went down 3-0

1 minute ago, J-Strap said:

true but we don't have speed or muscle to defend well so we end up losing all the puck battles

D gives up the line too easy then collapse down low. Give them the outside and get tired, take a penalty or give up a goal or best case scenario just get it out and change. Repeat. 

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

I always loved this game shown idea: 

“11 gay men and 1 straight man are locked in a house. The object for the gay men is to find out who isn’t gay. Once a week someone gets outvoted, until 2 are left, or the straight man is out. If the gays manage to outvote him, they win 1 million dollars. If the straight man is among the 2 last people in the house in the end, he wins 1 million dollars.

Now here’s the twist: None of the men are actually gay, they just all think they are the one straight man.”

We were playing outdoor paintball and last game before lunch was capture the flag, for fun I suggested we all walk off the field to see what happens. Took the 10 minutes and they killed 5/15 of their own before they won.