The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 22, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Trade his pathetic ass away, and no one will care. Would Montreal take him?

He’s from France. Not Quebec. And they don’t need any more bottom 6 players.  They’ve had Frolik on the taxi squad since day 1 and he has t seen a game. 

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I don't disagree, but I do wonder what Benning's approach will be.

I guess the plan is changed again. Now Horvat is out we will be buyer again so we could qualify for the Playoffs!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I don't disagree, but I do wonder what Benning's approach will be.

Fair enough. Hopefully it’s with an eye to the future. I can see some younger players making the leap by next season. Vacating the spots by trading away players like Sutter, Roussel, Benn, and others is the best idea in my humble opinion. 

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, qwijibo said:

He’s from France. Not Quebec. And they don’t need any more bottom 6 players.  They’ve had Frolik on the taxi squad since day 1 and he has t seen a game. 

thought his family were there but moved to quebec at a young age?

Biggest thing this season will teach the team is to not take games for granted and that every game is important. They were too comfortable in the beginning and it cost them. They figured they could make up their bad start. It was just a bad attitude. Hopefully they come out strong next season from the beginning of the year.

2 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

He played Junior in Quebec. So close enough. But yeah not even Montreal will take him now.