The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 22, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Fair enough. Hopefully it’s with an eye to the future. I can see some younger players making the leap by next season. Vacating the spots by trading away players like Sutter, Roussel, Benn, and others is the best idea in my humble opinion. 

You’d have to add a pick or prospect to get rid of Roussel.  He’s almost as untradeable as Eriksson.  Benn would get you a 5th round pick.  The only two assts on expiring contracts we have that would be of any value to anyone is Sutter and Pearson.  

Edited by Elias Pettersson

Just now, GoCanucks16 said:

So we're missing 2 good players... Big deal. Good team's have enough pieces to win games sans a couple of contributors.

We aren’t a team with offensive depth and you already know that.

Just now, J-23 said:

Call up Lind, Jasek or Gadjovich. &^@# it.

With Bo out the Playoff race is 100% done so let the young guys get a game or two in.

We need veteran leadership.....someone who will give 100% every shift. Elbows up, tenacity, fight, a "take no prisoners" approach

Jack Fig....

7 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I don't disagree, but I do wonder what Benning's approach will be.

“We’re gonna continue to work and compete every night, we’ll see where we’re at at the deadline and then we’ll make the appropriate decisions at that time.”

I hope he doesn't "run out of time" :ph34r:

• Haha 1