The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 22, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Not lack of effort, just not good enough to generate enough shots or scoring chances game after game, does matter whether it'd be on the road or at home.  You can tell the boys are trying though.  Watching a washed up player like Roussel is quite painful, he is skating hard, but absolutely useless out there.  

3 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

It's a shame Lind is hurt, with all these injuries piling up it wouldn't hurt to give him a look 

He's the type of player that excels with good playmakers around him. So basically anybody but the Canucks. 

"We put pass on stick. Oh no. Stick on other team." - Nolan Baumgartner 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

You’d have to add a pick or prospect to get rid of Roussel.  He’s almost as untradeable as Eriksson.  Benn would get you a 5th round pick.  The only two assts on expiring contracts we have that would be of any value to anyone is Sutter and Pearson.  

Fair enough. 

7 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Yeah.

A team coming on the other side of a rebuild.

.......and missing three main centres.

.......and now maybe four.

Just excuses. I get it.

I don’t fee it’s an excuse but more of a fact.  What would our record be with average goaltending?  They have played 7 or 8 good games this year though.  Demko will wear out soon.  Shame.