The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 22, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

Welp, take top 4 Centers from any team in the league and see how it goes. Green still sucks but he's been dealt a $&!# hand this game. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, DefCon1 said:

Edler is useless, shooting it so hard knowing Horvat is the screen and shooting it right at Horvat. 

And of course....the only time his stick doesn’t break.  #canuckluck

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • RoughGame 1

I'm being serious here. Did anyone see Roussel make 1 pass tonight?  Can't pass anymore, can't shoot anymore and won't  fight anymore. GET HIM OUT OF THE LINEUP PLEASE 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

So sad...you could tell after the first goal the  Nucks had no answer and no next gear.  Just went through the motions. 

• Huggy Bear 2

Okay ... I have no empirical evidence to prove this, so you'll just have to take my word for it .... but the Canucks confirmed their non-appearance in the playoffs tonight. Done. 

• Like 1
Just now, GoCanucks16 said:

The thing is: teams should have the depth to win games without relying so heavily on less than 1/10th of the total iced roster. Injuries happen to every team; good teams can manage losing a few guys.

That’s true. It’s just a really tough hit. I’m pretty proud of the team the way they responded after Petey was out. But if Horvat out this may be the straw that broke the camel back. If you don’t want to hear the excuses, maybe don’t watch the post game idk.

Just now, Outsiders said:

I'm being serious here. Did anyone see Roussel make 1 pass tonight?  Can't pass anymore, can't shoot anymore and won't  fight anymore. GET HIM OUT OF THE LINEUP PLEASE 

had once really nice pass to MacEwen actually, and Mac sent it over the net

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, rekker said:

Hellebuyck in the Canucks head. Has been for quite a few games now. 

And Helly is overrated. He reminds me of Marky with the soft goals every game. Obviously not tonight, but 4 posts and no other good chances.